
"The Correcting SolRosenberg84" series (part 30) Preface: "Happy New Years everyone. In this video, I discuss a problem I've been having with my channel, and a solution to it we all forget to consider. So remember in this new year to take it easy, ok?" ...Hmmm, seems like Mike needs a betterment for ever using the word "take it easy" though he's almost never taken it easy in any of his videos.Besides having made my own, I have also been updating my own channel. Again he waddles off on rabbit trails, and really gives a crazy opening for 2009. And it truly slaps him int the face when he tries to tell US folks to "take it easy" when it really goes for himself. I just have to make these video responses, because I just can't let credulous folks fall for this flawed logic & cheep wishful thinking.
RE: Happy New Years and an Important Point - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 251 views views | 4,336 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 22 Jan 2011 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét